As we enter 2021, we have seen over the past couple of weeks:
• Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines receive both FDA and UK approval, and
• Immediate roll-out of COVID-19 vaccines to front-line and high-risk persons, by United States, United Kingdom and European hospitals.
• The last-minute finalization of the Brexit withdrawal agreement, between Europe and the UK.
• US lawmakers reach an agreement on a further $900 billion stimulus package, including another round of direct payments to households,
• An increase in financial stability for Emerging Markets.
TOKYO/LONDON (Reuters) - Bitcoin jumped more than 5% on Friday to fresh record...